- Minimum initial placement of RM2,000.
- No monthly fee.
- Accountholder will be issued with cheque book.
- Unlimited withdrawals can be made at the home branch.
- Potentially earn higher returns. Profit gained from the investment will be shared between both parties (Customer & Bank) accordingly based on agreed profit sharing ratio (PSR). The profit will be paid on monthly basis and it is NOT subject to balance band or number of withdrawal.
- Introducer is required*.
- Islamic overdraft facilities (subject to eligibility).
- Internet banking via Maybank2uBiz and Maybank2E.
- Wide branch network for counter services.
Unplanned Temporary Excess in Islamic Account(s)
Where permitted, any unplanned temporary excess in any Islamic Account due to amount advanced by the Bank shall be treated as loan (Qard) granted by the Bank to the account holder.
Click here for more details.
* Not Protected by PIDM.
* Click here for PIDM's DIS Brochure.