Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for a new Maybank2u account?
If you're already a Maybank customer but have not registered for Maybank2u, follow these steps below:
- Go to www.maybank2u.com.my.
- Click on 'Register Now' on the top right corner.
- Key in your Card No and PIN. The PIN is your 6-digit ATM/Debit/Credit Card Personal Identification Number (PIN). Tick on the Terms & Conditions and click 'Continue'.
- Create your Maybank2u username and password, then key in your email. Key in the TAC number sent to your registered phone and click 'Confirm'.
- Set up your Security Image, Phrases and Questions. These are important to help keep your account secure.
- Click 'Done' once you've completed the registration. You'll be redirected to the Maybank2u homepage where you can log in to your new account.
Watch the video below for a more detailed tutorial: