As according to Schedule 6 & 9 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 (CMSA):
- Individuals - Total net personal assets / joint assets with his or her spouse, exceeds RM3 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies, excluding the value of the individual's primary residence.
- Corporations - Total net assets exceeding RM10 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies based on the last audited account.
- Understand the requirements as stipulated in Exchange Control Mechanisms (ECM), Policy 4: General Payment and Policy 9: Investment Abroad, which is issued and published by Bank Negara Malaysia (inclusive of their periodic notices).
- Possess a FCA account with Maybank.
- Not protected by PIDM. Click here for PIDM's DIS Brochure.