Mortgage in Ringgit
Your loan and monthly installments will be payable in Ringgit; so you need not worry about the effect of fluctuating exchange rates throughout the tenure of your mortgage.
Financing for high-end residential properties
Properties financed is for investment purposes only.
- For Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide the property must be located within 30km of the Central Business District.
- For London, the property may be residential or commercial, located within London Zones 1 to 3.
Completed or off plan property financing
We can finance properties that are completed or about to be developed. The properties financed must be purchased direct from developers.
Competitive interest rates
Enjoy greater savings with your mortgage with interest rates that are among the lowest in town.
Financing for legal and valuation fees
Opt to include your property’s legal and valuation fees as part of your mortgage.
- No currency fluctuation impact on your mortgage repayments
- High margin of financing of up to 75%
- Flexibility to pay more and withdraw cash when funds are needed
- No notice needed for withdrawal of excess payments
- Long tenure of up to 30 years or 70 years of age, whichever event occurs first.
- Convenience of multiple repayment channels - online, ATM, Cash Deposit Machine, Phone Banking or Standing Instruction
Click here to read Maybank's Overseas Mortgage Loan (OML) Scheme FAQ's