- Leave a legacy with Hibah (gift) - Hibah will not form part of the estate that is subject to Fara'id for Muslims, and for Non-Muslims, the benefits will not form part of estate and subjected to debts.
- Additional Death Benefits - Should death occur due to accident, an ADDITIONAL 200% of the sum covered will be paid (if occurs within Malaysia, Singapore or Brunei1) and 300% of the sum covered will be paid (if occurs in other countries).
- Total Permanent Disability Long Term Care Benefit2. An ADDITIONAL 6% of the sum covered will be payable yearly for up to 5 years3, on top the Total Permanent Disability (TPD) claim.
- No medical examination4 - Waived if your sum covered is RM4,000,000 or below.
- Contribute back to society - With Waqaf Benefit5, a donation to a Waqaf body will be made upon death or Total Permanent Disability (TPD).
1Covers up 6 consecutive months. If accidential death occurs after 6 consecutive months, only an additional 200% of the sum covered is payable.
2Subject to TPD prior to age 70, and maximum of RM2,000,000 per life per industry.
3Upon death within the 5 years of TPD claims, remaider of additional fixed cash payout will be paid in full.
4Subject to your health condition and age.
5With additional rider coverage.