Muslim-friendly travel packages: Discover Tokyo
Travel with Japan Travel Bureau Malaysia and enjoy a unique Muslim-friendly experience to Tokyo! Get 10% OFF with your Maybank Cards today.
Booking Period: 6 September 2019 - 15 March 2020
Travel Period: 6 September 2019 - 30 March 2020
|4D3N Tokyo Ground Packages|
|Adult (6 – 7 pax)||RM2,250 per pax
|Adult (4 – 5 pax)||RM2,475 per pax
Fly with Malaysia Airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo. Price starts from RM1,500 per pax
- Visit to Japan’s famous mosques
- Meals as per itinerary at halal-certified and Muslim-friendly eateries
- Accommodative to prayer time
- 3 nights’ accommodation at MONday Toyosu or equivalent
- Day trip to Mount Fuji
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking tour guide-cum-driver
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed
Click here for more info
For bookings and enquiries, please call Japan Travel Bureau Malaysia at 03-2141 9991 or email to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Ground packages and/or flight tickets
- Payment must be made with a Maybank/Maybank Islamic Mastercard®, Visa, American Express® Card, Debit or Prepaid Card issued in Malaysia.
- Maybank 0% EzyPay Instalment is applicable to Maybank/Maybank Islamic Credit Cards only.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply for Tokyo: 21 - 23 December 2019; and 30 December 2019 until 3 January 2020.
- Special child-rate applies as follows: Child price (2-6 years old): with bed and meal – 100%; no bed with meal – 50%; no bed no meal – 25%; infant (2 years old and below): FOC. Child rate will be applied in cases where passengers (twin-sharing) of full payment are as shown or more. No-bed option is only applicable for child aged 6 years and below
- Selective pax surcharge for selected travel period applies: 16 – 19 September 2019 and 14 – 17 October 2019: RM60 per pax; Fridays: RM20 per pax; and Saturdays: RM92 per pax.
- Optional tour surcharge applies: from RM755 per pax.
- Promotion is subject to any applicable tax, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation policy for JTB Malaysia applies, and JTB Malaysia reserves the rights of any changes and to be advised upon confirmation.
- Airfares and airport taxes are subject to change and not guaranteed until ticket is issued upon payment received.
- Flight pricing is valid for Economy Class for departures at Kuala Lumpur only. Flight seats subject to availability upon reservation.
- Cardmembers are required to have a valid visa entry and a return/onward journey ticket before their visit to the country.
- Maybank Group will not hold any responsibility towards any losses caused by the cancelation or rescheduling of flights by the respective airlines.
- Maybank Group is not the supplier of the goods or service(s) and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods or service(s) provided.
- Maybank Group shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of JTB Malaysia’s goods or services.
- Maybank Group shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of goods or service(s) provided by JTB Malaysia.
- Other terms and conditions apply.