MAMG Global Shariah Income Fund (the "Fund") is a sukuk fund that aims to maximise investment returns by investing in the AZ Multi Asset MAMG Global Sukuk (the "Target Fund").
This Fund will be offered in MYR class on Maybank platform.
The Manager of the Fund is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee of the Fund is SCBMB Trustee Berhad.
- The Fund is designed for retail investors who seek to maximise investment return, willing to tolerate risk associated with investing in a portfolio of Sukuk issued globally and have medium to long term investment horizon.
- Asset Allocation for the Fund is as follows:
- A minimum of 95% of the Fund's NAV in the Target Fund.
- Remaining 2%-5% of the Fund's NAV in Shariah-compliant liquid assets.
- Subject to the availability of income, distribution will be on a semi-annual basis. Distribution declared (if any) will be automatically reinvested into unit holders' accounts in the form of additonal units in the fund at no cost.
- The performance benchmark of the Fund is benchmarked against the total return performance of USD 5 years treasury plus 1.5%.
- Sales Charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit, exclusive of Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
- There is no redemption fee for this Fund.
- Transfer fee for this Fund is RM10.00 per transaction.
- Switching fee for this Fund is RM10.00 per transaction.
- Base currency of the Fund is Ringgit Malaysia.
- Minimum balance of investment for this Fund is 1,000 units
- The Fund's annual management fee is 1.00% of the Fund's NAV, calculated and accrued on a daily basis.
- The Fund's annual trustee fee is 0.02% of the NAV of the Fund, subjected to a minimum of RM6,000 per annum, calculated and accrued on a daily basis (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum initial investment is RM5,000 and additional investment is RM1,000.
- Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period is available for this Fund.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about MAMG Global Shariah Income Fund.