RHB Emerging Income Fund (the "Fund") is a wholesale feeder fund under income and growth type.
The Fund invests into Schroder International Selection Fund Emerging Multi-Asset Income (the "Target Fund") which aims to provide income and capital growth. The Fund is primarily suitable for Sophisticated Investors with moderate to high risk tolerance with a 5-year or more investment horizon.
The investment objective of the Target Fund is to provide a variable income distribution of 4% to 6% per annum and capital growth over a market cycle by investing in a diversified range of assets and markets worldwide. The Target Fund aims to provide a volatility (a measure of how much the Target Fund's returns may vary over a year) of between 8% to 16% per annum.
The Fund will be investing a minimum of 95% of the Fund's NAV into the USD AX distribution share class of the Taget Fund and a maximum of 2% - 5% of the Fund's NAV into liquid assets including money market instruments and Placements of Cash.
This Fund is offered in two asset classes to Sophisticated Investors which are the MYR class and USD class.
The Fund is launched on Maybank's Platform on 5 March 2018. The Fund Manager is RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad.
- The Fund is suitable for Sophisticated Investors who:
- Seek Long Term capital appreciation on their investments;
- Have a moderate to high risk tolerance; and
- Who seek an investment in a diversified range of assets and markets worldwide
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- A minimum of 95% of the Fund's NAV in the USD AX distribution share class of the Target Fund
- A maximum of 2% - 5% of the Fund's NAV in liquid assets including money market instruments and Placements of Cash.
- The Fund's Income distribution is subject to the availability of income, and may be declared at lease once a year.
- The benchmark is 50% MSCI Emerging Markets Index (USD), 25% EMBI Global Diversified (USD), 25% GBI-EM Global Diversified (USD)
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit, exclusive of Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
- There is no redemption fee for this Fund.
- Transfer facility is RM5.00 per transfer.
- Switching fee is RM25.00 per transaction.
- Base currency is USD.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 100 units for both MYR Class and USD Class.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.80% of the NAV.
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges), accrued daily and payable monthly to the Trustee.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM1,000 and minimum additional investment is RM500 for MYR Class; which Initial Investmnet is USD1,000 and minimum additional investment is USD 500 for USD Class
- Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about RHB Emerging Income Fund