Eastspring Investments Global Target Income Fund ("The Fund") is a fixed income Fund under income fund type.
The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing in bonds such as rated bonds, non-rated bonds and/or bonds rated below investment grade globally including Malaysia. Non-rated bonds are bonds that have not received a credit rating from one or more of the major credit rating agencies. The Fund's investments may also include liquid assets.
The Fund will be offered in MYR
The Fund is launched on 29 August 2016 on Maybank's platform. The Fund Manager is Eastspring Investments Berhad and the Trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad.
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek regular income distribution;
- Have medium risk tolerance; and
- Adopt a medium-term investment horizon.
- Asset allocation as follows:
- A minimum of 70% of the NAV of the Fund will be invested in Bonds;
- A minimum of 30% of the NAV of the Fund will be invested in liquid assets.
- The Fund intends to distribute income at least once a year, subject to the availability of income.
- The Fund's benchmark is 12 month Maybank fixed deposit rate + 1% per annum.
- Sales charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit of the Fund.
- The repurchase charge is Nil.
- Transfer fee is Nil.
- Switching fee varies dependant on what fund the investor switches into.
- Base currency is USD.
- Minimum units held is 1,000 units.
- Annual Management fee is 1.25%.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges), accrued daily and payable monthly to the Trustee. This fee is subject to a minimum fee of RM15,000 per annum.
- Minimum initial investment is RM1,000.
- Minimum additional investment is RM100.
- Minimum redemption amount is 1,000 units. Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Eastspring Investments Global Target Income Fund.