United Target Income Bond Fund 7 ("The Fund") is a Fixed Income (close-ended) fund under Income fund type.
The Fund aims to provide Unit Holders with income through investments in a portfolio of Fixed Income Securities.
The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing a minimum of 70% of the Fund's NAV in Fixed Income Securities. However as the Fund approaches the Maturity Date, the Manager may choose to invest in Liquid Assets to facilitate the payout of the proceeds to Unit Holders after the Maturity Date.
The Fund is launched on 18 July 2016, with an offer period of not more than 45 calendar days from the date of the Prospectus or such shorter period as determined by the Manager. The Fund Manager is UOB Asset Management (Malaysia) Berhad and the Trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad.
- The fund is suitable for investors:
- with a moderate to high risk appetite;
- who have an investment horizon of 3 years; and
- who seek income distribution on an annual basis.
- Asset allocation as follows:
- A minimum of 70% to maximum of 99.80% of the Fund's NAV in Fixed Income Securities;
- A minimum of 0.20% of the Fund's NAV in liquid assets.
- The Fund will declare income distribution annually, subject to the availability of income, during the tenure of the Fund.
Note: The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers of the Fund's investments to meet their respective financial obligations.
- The benchmark is the prevailing 12 month Maybank fixed deposit rate as at the Commencement Date.
- Sales charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit of the Fund.
- The repurchase charge is Nil if redemption is made on maturity date. Any repurchase before the fund maturity will be charged at 1% of the NAV.
- Transfer fee is RM15 per transfer.
- Switching is not allowed for the Fund.
- Base currency is Malaysian Ringgit.
- Minimum units held is 10,000 units.
- Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges), accrued daily and payable monthly to the Trustee.
- Minimum initial investment is RM5,000 and minimum additional investment is RM5,000 during the Offer Period only.
- Minimum redemption amount is 10,000 units. Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about United Target Income Bond Fund 7