TA Structured Income Fund ("The Fund") is a Wholesale Fixed Income (close-ended) fund under Income fund type.
The Fund intends to invest in fixed income instruments comprising a 3-year ZNID issued by a Malaysian bank of investment grade rated at least "A" by RAM or its equivalent which aim to repay the 90% investment amount (including sales charge) at Maturity. The fixed income instruments may also consist of money market instruments to provide liquidity for the purpose of redemptions and to defray the expenses of the Fund.
The remainder of the Fund's NAV will be invested in a structured product which is designed to provide potential annual returns linked to an underlying collective investment scheme investing in equities and fixed income instruments, i.e. the Ethna-AKTIV.
The Fund is launched on 3 March 2016, with an offer period of not more than 45 calendar days from the date of the Prospectus or such shorter period as determined by the Manager. The financial year of the Fund will be on the 31st of October. The Fund Manager is TA Investment Management Bhd and the CIMB Commerce Trustee Berhad.
- The fund is suitable for Qualified Investors:
- Have a medium risk tolerance; and
- Have a medium term investment horizon.
- Asset allocation as follows:
- A minimum of 65% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in fixed income instruments such as ZNID and money market instruments;
- Maximum of 35% of the Fund's NAV will be invested into structured products.
- Subject to the availability of income, the Fund will distribute income annually.
- The benchmark is the prevailing 36 month Maybank fixed deposit rate.
- Sales charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit of the Fund.
- The repurchase charge is 3.0% of NAV per unit will be imposed if redemption is performed before Maturity.
- Transfer fee is RM5 per transfer.
- Switching is not allowed for the Fund.
- Base currency is Malaysian Ringgit.
- Minimum units held is 500 units.
- Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is 0.04% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges), with a minimum RM18,000 accrued daily and payable monthly to the Trustee.
- Minimum initial investment is RM10,000 and minimum additional investment is RM1,000 during the Offer Period only.
- Minimum redemption amount is 1,000 units. Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about TA Structured Income Fund.