Maybank Constant Income Fund 3 "The Fund") is categorized as a fixed income (Close ended) fund under the income fund type. The Fund is launched on 26th October 2015. The Fund Manager is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee is TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The funds objective is to provide regular annual income distribution through investments predominantly in bonds.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 1.00 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors:
- With a moderate risk appetite;
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon;
- Who seek semi-annual income by investing in the Fund; and
- * Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 80%% of the fund's NAV will be invested in RM denominated and/or non RM denominated fixed income securities.
- Remaining balance of the fund's NAV will be invested in liquid assets.
- The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of The Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund will provide distribution on an annual basis.
- The Benchmark is the prevailing 3 year Maybank fixed deposit rate as at the Commencement Date.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM10.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge is as follows:
- 3.5% of the NAV per Unit from the commencement date up to the first anniversary of the Fund.
- 2.5% of the NAV per unit from the Business Day immediately following the first anniversary up to the second anniversary of the commencement date. -
- 1.5% of the NAV per unit of the fund from the Business Day immediately following the second anniversary up to the Business Day immediately prior to the third anniversary of the commencement date.
- Switching Fee is Nil.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is NIL.
- Trustee Fee is 0.03% per annum of the NAV of The Fund
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 1,000.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Maybank Constant Income Fund 3