TA European Equity Fund ("The Fund") is categorized as a Fund of Funds European Equity (Growth/Income) fund type. The Fund was launched on 20th March 2007, and available on Maybank's platform on 1st September 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 30th June every calendar year. The Fund Manager is TA Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is Maybank Trustees Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek above market yield or medium to long term capital appreciation through investments in European Equities; and
- Seek high yields over the long term and are prepared to accept fluctuations in capital values.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Will invest in a broad range of European equity funds and focuses into different investment strategy at different cycle of the market, e.g. large capitalization, small capitalization, dividend paying stock and property related equities
- May invest up to 15% of its Net Asset Value (NAV) into bond funds when the equity markets are anticipated to be weak.
- Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund intends to provide distribution on an annual basis.
- The Benchmark is FTSE World Europe Index
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 7.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge is nil.
- Switching Fee is not applicable if switching to
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 500 units.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.80% per annum.
- Trustee Fee is 0.08% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about TA European Equity Fund