The United Asian High Yield ("the Fund") is a Wholesale (Feeder fund) under Income & Growth fund type. The Fund aims to provide investors with income and capital appreciation by investing in United Asian High Yield Bond Fund ("the Target Fund") which has an investment focus on high yield fixed income securities. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing a minimum of 90% of the Fund's NAV in the Target Fund at all times. Up to 10% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in liquid assets.
The Fund is launched on Maybank's platform on 8th July 2015. Initial Offer period is from 8th July 2015 to 20th July 2015. The Fund will still be available on our platform for sale as it is an open ended fund.
The financial year of the fund ends on 31 May every calendar year. The Fund Manager is UOB Asset Management (M) Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM0.50 per unit for Class MYR.
- The fund is suitable for Qualified Investors who:
- Seeking income and capital appreciation on their investments;
- Looking for exposure to Asian high yield fixed income securities;
- Have a high risk tolerance; and
- Comfortable with the volatility and risk of a fund that invests in non-investment grade and/or unrated fixed income securities
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 90% of the Fund's NAV to be invested in the Target Fund; and
- Up to 10% of the Fund's NAV in liquid assets.
- The Fund's income distribution (if any) is subject to the availability of income, distribution is made at least once a year. Distribution of income will only be made from realized gains or realized income.
- Sales Charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer facility & fee is Nil.
- Switching between Classes of the Fund is allowed. Switching fee is Nil.
- The Redemption Charge is Nil.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.80% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund.
- Trustee Fee is up to 0.06% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM15,000 p.a. (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).Switching facility is not available.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 units.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM10,000 for Class MYR.
- Minimum additional investment is RM1,000 for Class MYR.
- Minimum redemption is 1,000 units for Class MYR.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Performance benchmark, J.P. Morgan Asia Credit Index (JACI) Non-Investment Grade Total Return Index, which is also the performance benchmark of the Target Fund. (Note: The risk profile of the Fund is not the same as the risk profile of the performance benchmark. There is no guarantee that the Fund will outperform the benchmark).
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.