United Target Income Bond Fund 2 ("the Fund") is categorised as bond (close-ended) fund under Income fund type. The Fund is launched on 1 July 2015. Offer period is from 1 July 2015 to 14 August 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 30 June every calendar year. The Fund Manager is UOB Asset Management (M) Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The Fund aims to provide income by investing in a portfolio of bonds. The Fund is a three (3) years close-ended bond fund that seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing in a portfolio of sovereign, quasi-sovereign and corporate bonds which can be denominated in any currency.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit.
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- whose risk appetite is moderate;
- who seek regular income;
- who wish to have exposure to a bond portfolio; and
- who have a Short to Medium Term investment horizon.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- 70% to 98% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in bonds; and
- 2% - 30% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in liquid assets.
- The Fund's income distribution is non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of The Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, the income distribution, subject to the availability of income, distribution will be made once a year.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer fee is RM15.00 per transfer.
- The Redemption Charge is 1.00% of the NAV per Unit for redemption request made any time before the Early Termination or Maturity Date.
- The Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is up to 0.07% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM15,000 per annum, calculated and accrued on a daily basis (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Switching facility is not available.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 10,000 units.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM5,000.
- Minimum additional investment is RM5,000.
- Minimum redemption is 10,000 units.
- Minimum transfer is 10,000 units.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about United Target Income Bond Fund 2.