To provide regular income through investments predominantly in bonds.
Financial Year End
Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd
TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad
Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period
The fund is suitable for Qualified Investors*:
- With a moderate risk appetite
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon
- Who seek semi-annual income by investing in the Fund and
- Who seek exposure in Ringgit Malaysia(RM) denominated and/or non-RM denominated fixed income securities issued by financial institutions which are domiciled and/or located in the Asian region.
*Qualified Investors refers to:
- Individual whose total net assets, or total net joint assets with his or her spouse, exceed RM3 million or its equivalent in foreign currency, excluding the value of the individuals primary residence
- An individual who has a gross annual income exceeding RM300 000 or its equivalent in foreign currency per annum in the preceding 12 months
- An individual who, jointly with his or her spouse, has a gross annual income exceeding RM400 000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies in the preceding 12 months
- A corporation with total net asset value exceeding RM10 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies based on the last audited accounts.
Asset Allocation as follow:
- Between 70% - 98% of the fund's NAV will be invested in RM denominated and/or non RM denominated fixed income securities issued by financial institutions which are domiciled and/or located in the Asian region.
- Between 2% - 30% of the fund's NAV will be invested in liquid assets and RM denominated and/or RM denominated fixed income securities issued by non -financial institutions which are domiciled and/or located in the Asian region.
The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of The Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund will provide distribution on a semi-annual basis.
12 month Maybank fixed deposit rate +1.5% per annum.
Sales Charge per Unit
Up to 1.00% of the NAV per unit
RM10.00 per transfer.
Minimum Balance of Investment
10 000 units.
Annual Management Fee
1.0% of the fund's NAV.
0.04% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM15 000 per annum and a maximum fee of RM150 000 per annum.
Minimum Initial Investment
RM10,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 1,000.
Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
Unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Maybank Financial Institutions Income Asia Fund.