Affin Hwang Japan Growth Fund is categorized as an equity fund under the growth fund type. It was launched on 3 March 2014 (available on Maybank's platform on 14 April 2014) and the Financial Year End is on last day of February.
The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustee Malaysia Berhad. The investment objective, the fund seeks to provide investors with capital appreciation over the medium to long term period.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon; and
- Are able to tolerate high risk
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 70% of the fund's NAV will be invested in equities
- Maximum 30% of the fund's NAV in liquid assets including money market instruments and deposits.
- The Distribution Policy, the fund is not expected to make distribution. However, incidental distribution may be declared whenever is appropriate.
- The Benchmark is TOPIX (Tokyo Stock Price Index) Total Return Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is 1.0%of NAV per unit within the first six months from the date of investment by the unit holders.
- Switching Fee is not applicable (minimum switching of 2,000 unit).
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 2,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.8% per annum of the NAV of the fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Select Japan Quantum Fund.