Hwang Select Asia (Ex Japan) Quantum Fund is categorized as an equity fund under the growth fund type. It was launched on 15 April 2014 (available on Maybank's platform on 14 April 2014) and the Financial Year End is on 31 December. The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad. The investment objective is to achieve consistent capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing mainly in growth companies in Asia (ex Japan).
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon; and
- Are risk tolerant; and
- Are seeking higher returns for their investments compared to the performance benchmark.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 70% - 99.80% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Asian (ex Japan) equities with market cap of not more than USD1.5bil at the time of acquisition.
- Maximum 25% of the fund's NAV in Asian (ex Japan) equities with market cap of not more than USD3.0bil at the time of acquisition.
- The Distribution Policy, the fund is not expected to make distribution. However, incidental distribution may be declared whenever is appropriate.
- The Benchmark is MSCI AC (ex Japan) Small Cap Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is NIL.
- The Switching Fee is NIL.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 500 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.5% per annum of the NAV of the fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Select Asia (Ex Japan) Quantum Fund.