Hwang Fixed Maturity Income Fund XI ("The Fund") is categorized as a bond fund (close ended) under the income fund type. The Fund is launched on 1 July 2014 (available on Maybank's platform on 1 July 2014). The financial year of the fund ends on 30 April every calendar year. The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The funds objective is to provide regular income through investments predominantly in bonds.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 1.00 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek regular income distribution
- Have three (3) years investment horizon; and
- Have a moderate risk tolerance
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 80% of The Fund's NAV will be invested into foreign and/or local bonds.
- Remaining balance of The Fund's NAV will be invested in Money Market instruments and deposits.
- The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of The Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund will provide distribution on an annual basis.
- The Benchmark is 3 year Maybank fixed deposit rate as at investment date.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is as follows:
- 3.0% of NAV per unit if redeem up to first anniversary of investment date
- 2.0% of NAV per unit if redeem immediately following the first anniversary up to second anniversary of investment date
- 1.0% of NAV per unit if redeem immediately following the second anniversary up to the business day immediately prior to the third anniversary of investment date
- Nil at maturity date
- Switching Fee is not applicable (no switching facility for this fund).
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is 0.04% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM12,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Fixed Maturity Income Fund XI