Hwang Select Asia (ex Japan) Opportunity Fund is an equity growth fund that seeks to provide capital appreciation over the medium to long-term by investing in equities and Equity-linked instruments in Asian markets (ex Japan).
It was launched on 19 July 2006 and the Financial Year End is on 31 January. The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon;
- Are high risk tolerant; and
- Seeks higher returns from their investment compared to the performance benchmark.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 70% to max of 99.8% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Equities and Equity-linked Instruments.
- Minimum of 0.2% of the fund's NAV will be in cash or cash equivalent.
- The Fund is not expected to make distribution. However, incidental distribution may be declared whenever appropriate.
- The Benchmark is MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is NIL.
- The Switching Fee is NIL.
- A minimum unit held is 500 units.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.5% per annum of the NAV of the fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Select Asia (Ex Japan) Opportunity Fund.