Hwang AIIMAN Income Plus Fund is a Shariah-compliant income fund. The Fund aims to provide a steady income stream over the medium to long-term period through investments primarily in Shariah-compliant debentures or Sukuk.
It was launched on 28 June 2004 and the Financial Year End is on 31 August. The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon;
- Are low risk tolerant; and
- Seeks regular income.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 80% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Malaysian-issued Sukuk whether issued by the Malaysian government or private companies.
- Maximum 20% of the fund's NAV will be in cash and Islamic money market instruments.
- The Fund endeavours to distribute income, if any, on a quarterly basis.
- The Benchmark is 12-month Maybank General Investment Account (GIA) rate.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 2% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is NIL.
- Switching Fee; the Manager retains the discretion to charge a maximum switching fee of 1% of the NAV per Unit of the Fund being switched out from.
- The Annual Management fee is 1% per annum of the NAV of the fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang AIIMAN Income Plus Fund.