Hwang Asia Pacific (ex Japan) REITs and Infrastructure Fund is a mixed securities fund that aims to provide a combination of income and growth through investments in the REITs and infrastructure sector within the Asia Pacific (ex Japan) region.
It was launched on 25 April 2007 and the Financial Year End is on 30 April. The Fund Manager is Hwang Investment Management Berhad and the trustee is HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon; and
- Are risk tolerant; and
- Seeks potential long-term income and capital growth
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 40% up to max of 59.8% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Equities and Equity-linked Securities.
- Minimum of 40% 40% up to max of 59.8% of the fund's NAV will be invested in REITs listed or traded on a regulated market.
- Minimum of 0.2% up to max of 20% of the fund's NAV will be invested in money market instruments and liquidated assets.
- The Fund endeavours to distribute income, where applicable, on an annual basis after the first financial year of the Fund.
- The Benchmark is 50% MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Infrastructure Index + 50% Bloomberg Asia REIT Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is NIL.
- The Switching Fee is NIL.
- A minimum unit held is 500 units.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.8% per annum of the NAV of the fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.08% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang Asia Pacific (Ex Japan) REITs and Infrastructure Fund.