ACCESS UP TO SIXTEEN MARKETS AND BUILD YOUR WEALTH WITH CONFIDENCE, CONTROL, CONVENIENCE AND CARE
With Maybank Kim Eng's regional presence, our Global Trading facilities can help build your wealth by offering access to markets in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, US, UK, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Canada, Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
With it, you can leverage on exciting products, the right tools and expert advice to make well-informed investment decisions with Confidence, Control, Convenience and Care - our 4C's for wealth building.
TRADING FACILITY THAT GIVES YOU ACCESS TO GLOBAL BROKING
|Trading Hours |
(Malaysian Standard Time) to GMT +08:00
* Handling fees apply for settlements in traded currency
** Please contact your Dealer's Representative to find out more on the latest brokerage rates offered
Terms and Conditions: Under the Exchange Control Notice of Bank Negara Malaysia you are required to sign a Declaration Form.
1) Resident (individual & company) without Ringgit credit facilities is allowed to invest any MYR amount.
2) Resident company with Ringgit credit facilities is allowed to invest up to RM50 million per calendar year on a corporate group basis.
3) For a resident individual with Ringgit credit facilities you are allowed to invest up to RM1 million per calendar year.
If you don't have a Maybank Investment Bank Berhad trading account, you can always open one with us.
Below are 4 ways for you to open an account.
|1.||Drop by our principal office|
Maybank Investment Bank Berhad (15938-H)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)
Level 8, Tower C,
Dataran Maybank, No. 1 Jalan Maarof,
59000 Kuala Lumpur,
General Line: 03-22978888
|2.||Drop by our branch office|
B-G-04 (Ground Floor), Level 1 & 2,
No 42 Persiaran Greentown 1,
Pusat Perdagangan Greentown,
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Telephone: 05-245 3400
Fax: 05-2534 333
For more information, please contact our Helpdesk at +603-2297 8665/8667 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact your dealers representative. Click here for the list of our Equities Investment Centres (EIC).
These are the documents required
* RM 10.00 is applicable to open the CDS account
For further details, please refer to our Global Trading FAQs here.
Close this window