Maybank Visa Purchasing Card is an electronic payment solution that can be used to replace cash and cheque issuance which is getting more costly while it also provide a means for streamlining the business expenditures, allowing organizations significantly reduce the time and cost of paying for various of business-to-business goods and services locally and globally in an efficient, timely and controlled manner.
Features & Benefits
Greater Efficiency on Purchase Process and Spending
- Company and suppliers can take advantage of a streamlined procure-to-pay process.
- Accelerate the reconciliation process
- Suppliers enjoy the ease and expediency of payment acceptance and expedite delivery of goods.
- Simplifying the payment process and eliminating paperwork
- Enhance purchasing convenience.
- Empowering employee purchasing control and departmental expenses compliance.
Flexibility On Demand Financing
- Enjoy up to 57 days Interest Free period from first transaction day.
- Provides immediate payment to suppliers to increase negotiation leverage.
- Improve cash flow.
- Reduce risk of overdue payment.
Easier To Control and Monitor
- Consolidation of transaction data to improve management audit and enhance analysis reporting.
- Restrict card use to specific types of purchases, spending and even at specific industry.
- Centralised local and global spending.
- Set spending limits by department and employee
- Card administrator and cardholder on access statement.
Convenience Wide Acceptance
- Widespread acceptance of over 30 million merchant outlets.
Click here for Product Disclosure
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank to our cardmembers where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.