How to make a LHDN payment via Maybank2u?
After your income tax returns have been completed and sent off by mail or e-filing, you can make payment by following the step-by-step guide to pay online:
- Login to Maybank2u.com
- Select ‘Accounts & Banking'
- Select ‘Bill Payment'
- Select ‘Make an income tax payment'
- Select the Corporation Name: LHDN Semenanjung, Sabah or Sarawak according to your tax centre location.
- Enter your Income Tax file number excluding alphabets.
- Select From Account to make payment and enter the following information:
- Payment Code
- Assessment Year
- Instalment Number
- Click "Next".
- Enter your TAC and select "Confirm" to make payment.
Steps to perform LHDN payments at Maybank ATMs
- Insert Maybank ATM card & Key in PIN
- Select "Paybills"
- Select "LHDN"
- Select "Collection Centre" (To select Semenanjung/Sabah/Sarawak)
- Key in "LHDN Reference Number" (*do not include SG & OG when keying in ref number)
- Key in "Payment Code"
- Key in "Amount to be paid"
- Select "Account to be debited from"
- Key in "Assessment Year"
- Key in "Instalment Number"
- Confirm Payment Details
How to make a LHDN payment with Maybank Credit Cards?
You can now pay for your income tax payment at https://byrhasil.hasil.gov.my/creditcard/ with your Maybank Credit Card or via 0% EzyPay Instalment Plan.
An administrative charge applies should you opt using your Credit Card as a form of payment, and the EzyPay facility is subjected to a minimum amount of RM1,000 up to a maximum amount of RM500,000. Please find below table on the administrative charge:
|Payment form||Administrative Charge |
|Full payment (one time charge)||0.80%|
|EzyPay 6 months||1.25%|
|EzyPay 12 months||2.05%|
Pay your tax from any location. Tax payment for all states in Malaysia under 3 centres, i.e. LHDN Semenanjung, LHDN Sabah and LHDN Sarawak
Choose your favourite payment channel - Maybank2u.com, Kawanku ATMs, Kawanku Phone Banking and over the counter or pay your income tax at LHDN dedicated webpage with Maybank Credit Card or via EzyPay Instalment Plan.
Allows tax payments for yourself and any third party
No limit to the number of tax accounts which you can pay online
Pay at your convenience.
Who's it for
- Individual and sole proprietor account holders
All successful transactions for LHDN Payment via Maybank2u.com are non-refundable. Please contact your LHDN tax centre for enquiries or assistance.