- Maybank Branches
- Maybank Money Exchange
Who's it for?
- Those who want to send money or receive money to or from other countries.
- Emergency while travelling.
- Send money to friends and family for special occasions, education and more.
List of countries available
MoneyGram service is available in these countries
For all destinations and MoneyGram agents worldwide, click here
How to cancel MoneyGram Send transaction?
- Cancellation is only allowed for unpaid transaction.
- For cancellation, you are required to:
- Visit the branch / Maybank Money Exchange where you performed the transaction
- Please bring along the original customer copy of the MoneyGram Send form
- For cancellation on the same day of Send Transaction:
- Service charge paid and the Send amount will be refunded in Ringgit Malaysia based on the same day's transacted forex rate.
- For cancellation on different day of Send Transaction:
- Send Amount will be refunded in Ringgit Malaysia based on transacted forex rate. There will be no refund for the Service charge paid.