All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates
- Higher tiered rates structure
- Free Personal Accident (PA) insurance coverage of up to RM50,000
- Free medical expenses (accident-related) of up to RM3,000
- Convenient ATM access at all MEPS ATMs nationwide and CIRRUS networks worldwide
- Checking facilities comes with an exclusive Premier Wealth cheque book
- Comes with a Maybank Premier Wealth Debit Card which also services as a Private Banking Recognition Card
- Maybank Premier Wealth Services¹
- Access to Maybank Premier Wealth Centres¹ nationwide
- Concierge services²
- Customers are required to maintain a minimum of RM250,000 in Investable Assets (Deposits & Investments) or RM1,000,000 in Total Financial Assets (Deposits, Investments & Financing) with Maybank upon account opening. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
- Concierge services are on arrangement basis only.
|Savings Band||Interest Rates (% p.a) |
|RM10,000 to below RM20,000||0.55|
|Up to RM50,000 ||0.80|
|Up to RM100,000||2.00|
|Up to RM250,000||2.20|
|Up to RM500,000||2.35|
|*With effect from 29 January 2018|
Customers in Tier 5 and 6 can be upgraded to the Tier 7 interest rate subject to complying with all the following conditions:-
- Daily Private Banking Account deposit balance must be more than RM100,000 for the entire month,
- Performing loan with Maybank; and
- The minimum loan amount must be RM100,000 and above.
Who can Apply
Invitation may be extended to:
- Any Malaysian Citizen; or
- Permanent Resident; or
- Foreigners with valid working permits; and at least 18 years of age.
Customers are required to maintain a minimum of RM250,000 in Investable Assets (Deposits & Investments) or RM1,000,000 in Total Financial Assets (Deposits, Investments & Financing) with Maybank upon account opening.
For Personal/Joint Accounts
Please choose a branch located near your home or place of work.
- Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners. For passport, other supporting documents that may be required are valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions (whichever is relevant)
The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1st April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
View all banking fees