Qard refers to a contract of lending money by a lender to a borrower where the borrower is bound to repay an equivalent amount to the lender. Ownership of the money belonging to the lender is transferred to the borrower and the borrower is obliged to repay the lender in full.
Customer as lender lend his money to Maybank Islamic as borrower.
- Based on the contract of Qard(Loan)**
- Passbookless: check and maintain your account via Maybank2u.com or any Maybank ATM
- Convenient ATM access at over 5,800 MEPS ATMs nationwide and PLUS networks worldwide
- Online access to your account via Maybank2u.com with prepaid reloads, free downloads and much more
- Spending limit of RM500 per day on selected withdrawals via over-the-counter, Maybank2u.com, ATM, EFTPOS, MEPS and Regional Switch
**Effective 7 October 2017
Who can apply
- Children above 12 to below 18 years old with IC (myKad)
- Original Identity Card (IC) or birth certificate of teenage applicant
- Parents' / Guardian's IC and other supporting documents to verify parentage or guardianship
An Indemnity Letter is a compulsory document to be signed by the parents or guardian as a condition to open a new imteen-i account as well as to access Internet banking facilities via Maybank2u.com and Maybankard Bankcard (ATM card). Just visit your nearest Maybank / Maybank Islamic branch and bring along your original documents and parents or guardian for verification purposes.
Fees & charges
- Stamping fees for Indemnity Letter: RM10
- Replacement of ATM/bankcard: RM12
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20
- Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1
Click here for imteen-i Account FAQ
View all banking fees