All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates
How do I apply?
To apply for Maybank2u Savers, please follow these few simple steps:
Log-in to Maybank2u.com
Click Apply Online at Maybank2u.com, secured site homepage
Select Account Type (Personal Savings Account), Product Type (m2u Savers) & click Continue
- Convenience of opening and closing your account from anywhere in the world via Maybank2u.com
- Enjoy High Multi-tiered Interest Rates with a minimum balance of RM 2,000 (please refer to the interest rate table). Interest is calculated on a daily basis and credited on a monthly basis
- Passbookless: Check and view your monthly account statement (for 1 year) via Maybank2u.com
- ATM access: Enjoy access to over 2800 Maybank ATMs nationwide, cross banking ATMs under Maybank Group in Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia, as well as worldwide ATMs via the PLUS ATM network
- Cashless shopping via Maybankard Debit
- For Maybank customers with an existing ATM/Debit Card, Maybank2u Savers will be automatically tied to their ATM/Debit Card which is linked to the Maybank2u.com account where they applied the account from. Existing fee option shall apply.
- For new customers with no ATM/Debit Card, customers are to apply for new card at a branch and will be charged an annual fee of RM8.00 per ATM Card to enjoy unlimited withdrawals per year
Who can Apply
Maybank2u.com users aged 18 years old and above with user ID & password access to the Maybank2u.com Secured Site.
|Savings Band||Nominal Rates|
|Below RM2,000 ||-|
|RM2,000 to RM50,000||2.00|
|*With effect from 29 January 2018|
Fees & Charges*
- A fee of RM5.00 per transaction will be charged if Customers perform transactions over the counter (i.e. at any of the Bank's branches) for transactions that can be fulfilled/done via Maybank2u.com or at the Bank's kiosks (ATM, Cash Deposit Machine, Cheque Deposit Machine). Example of transactions which can be fulfilled at Maybank2u.com/Bank's Kiosks are:
- Withdrawals less than RM5,000.00
- Perform Interbank GIRO transaction less than RM5,000.00
- Transfer money less than RM5,000.00
- A service charge of RM20.00 will be imposed if the Maybank2u Savers account is closed within three (3) months from the account activation date
*The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate.
View all banking fees
Transactions can be performed via:
- M2U Mobile
- ATM Services
- Kawanku Phone Banking