Premier Mudharabah Account-i for corporates is under Daily Fund-i GB.
Conceptually, PMA-i is based on the Shariah contract of Mudharabah (profit sharing). The contractual relationship is where the:
- Customer is the capital provider (Rabbul Mal); and
- Maybank Islamic Berhad (MIB) as the entrepreneur (Mudarib)
Features & Benefit
- Minimum initial placement of RM2,000
- No monthly fee.
- Accountholder will be issued with cheque book.
- Unlimited withdrawals can be made at the home branch.
- Potentially earn higher returns. Profit gained from the investment will be shared between both parties (Customer & Bank) accordingly based on agreed profit sharing ratio (PSR). The profit will be paid on monthly basis and it is subject to balance band.
- Introducer is required*.
- Islamic overdraft facilities (subject to eligibility).
- Internet banking via Maybank2uBiz and Maybank2E.
- Wide branch network for counter services.
Indicative Profit rates (%)
Indicative Profit Rate (% p.a.)
Profit Sharing Ratio
|* Effective from 16 June 2018 to 15 July 2018|
Who can apply
- Registered Companies under the customer segment of Global Banking and Corporates
- Registered Association/Club/Society/Trustees
- Memorandum and Articles of Association certified by the Secretary of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation (the original copy must be sighted)
- Certificate to Commence Business, if public limited companies (the original copy must be sighted)
- A list of all Directors and Secretary together with their home addresses (Form 49)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open and operate the account (to complete our Form)
- Other relevant documents upon request by the Bank
How to Apply
- At Maybank/Maybank Islamic branches
Fees & charges
- Service charge: RM10 per half year, waived for accounts with an average balance of RM1,000 within six (6) months
- Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q3 2017)
Click here to view Investment Account Fund Performance Report (Q4 2017)