As a homeowner, your home is probably one of your biggest financial investments. Therefore, it is important to protect it in case the worst happens.

With our Houseowner/Householder plan, you have the option to cover against losses or damages to the structure of your home or its contents. For a more comprehensive coverage, you can opt for a combined coverage.


Why do I need Houseowner/

The cost of repairing a house or replacing the contents of our home is expensive especially when the damages are caused by natural disasters like landslides and floods which are common in Malaysia.

This plan covers you against losses or damages against natural disasters such as floods, typhoon and also fire and theft.


What are the benefits?

It covers your home building and/or contents for damages of up to RM5,000,000 by:


 Fire, lightning and gas explosions  Flood, bursting or overflowing pipes and water tanks
 Natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricane, typhoon and windstorm  Theft by forcible and violent entry
 Impact by road vehicles or animals    


Option to extend coverage to cover losses or damages caused by:


 Riots, strike and malicious acts  Unoccupancy (more than 90 days)
 Landslip and subsidence    

Can I apply for this plan?

Anybody can apply as long as you are a homeowner or home renter in Malaysia.



Buy this plan now!   Download eBrochure    Get someone to contact me
Please fill in the following details and we will be in touch to assist you with your application.
*Your name: 
*Phone number: 
Call me at: 
*Required fields

Thank you for your time.
We have received your information.
Our financial experts will contact you within 2 working days or at the time you've requested.