Top 3 FAQs

  1. Can I register / de-register my bills, 3rd party account Interbank GIRO account and FTT account via

    If you have registered for 'Maker & Checker' facility, you can perform the registration and changes directly via Maybank2u. Alternatively you can still proceed with the registration and changes at any Maybank branch.

  2. How do I request for TAC if I'm overseas?

    You can request for a TAC at and it will be sent to you by SMS if you have pre-registered your mobile phone number at the Branch before leaving the country.

  3. I entered my TAC as requested but got an error message.

    You may receive an "error" message for the following reasons:

Close this window