- Electronic Monthly Statement will be made accessible only
for Maybank2u.Premier/Joint Maybank2u.Premier and net Current Account-i/Joint net Account-i via Maybank2u Online
Financial Services. There will be no hardcopy statement issued
for Maybank2u.Premier/Joint Maybank2u.Premier and net Current Account-i/Joint net Current Account-i.
- Your minimum initial deposit for opening any of the following
accounts is as follows :
- Maybank2u.Premier/Joint Maybank2u.Premier
- net Account-i/Joint net Current Account-i - RM500
- PCA, JPCA, WCA, JWCA, PM 1, JPM 1, PMA & JPMA
- SA, JSA, WSA & JWSA - RM250
- Yippie Club and Yippie-i Account/Premier Wadiah Account - RM1
- imteen and imteen-i Account - RM50
- FCA - USD1000 equivalent
- GSPA/Joint GSPA - 5 grams of gold
- GSA,JGSA,GSSAi & JGSSAi - RM1000
- For opening of GSA, JGSA, GSSAi & JGSSAi, you must be at least 50 years old to qualify.
- Please be informed that a minimal service charge of RM10 will be made half yearly on all current deposit account/placement showing an average balance of less than RM1,000 during the half year.
- Please visit the Maybank2u.com counter at your chosen branch to collect your passbook, Kawanku
ATM Card and PIN/Phone Banking/Internet Banking PIN together
with the initial deposit after 3 working days.
- Please also bring along your employment letter, letter from education institution and relevant documents such as your Identity Card, passport or Working Permit for our reference. Your account will then be activated.
For existing customers please note that, until activation, you
may not have access to the newly opened account even if there
is reference to the same on the ATM, Phone Banking and Maybank2u
- For the opening of Yippie Club,Yippie-i Account and Premier Wadiah Account-i please bring along your child's original Birth
Certificate if the child is below 12 years old.
- For opening of imteen and imteen-i Account, an Indemnity Letter is required to be signed by parents
or guardian as a condition to open the Account. Kindly bring the original documents of the child (Birth
Certificate and NRIC) and parents or guardian (NRIC) and other supporting documents for verification
purposes by the Officer-in-charge.
- Applications will be processed on the next working day under
the following conditions :
- submission after 4 pm on weekdays
- submission after 12 noon on Saturdays
- submission on Sundays or public holidays
- Please collect your cheque book,passbook and Kawanku
ATM PIN within one month from the date of application, otherwise
your application will be cancelled.