Visa eCommerce Protection Plan - Enjoy added peace of mind when shopping online
Campaign Period: The policies are valid till 31 September 2022
eCommerce Purchase Protection is a new benefit now available to you as a Visa Cardmember, giving you added protection and peace of mind when shopping online.
As long as you make your online purchases using your Visa Card, you are now covered for possible losses up to USD1,000* per claim per annum for any of the following instances:
- Non-delivery of purchased item after 30 days of scheduled delivery
- Wrong or incomplete delivery of purchased item
- Physical damage to the delivered item
This new benefit provided by AIG and sponsored by Visa requires no pre-registration of your card or purchases.
How does eCommerce Purchase Protection work**? Refer to the example below.
Purchase your favourite item worth USD1,000 online, and pay USD10 for delivery.
1. The item received is faulty and the merchant refuses to provide a refund.
2. Make a claim with AIG or its authorized local representatives.
3. AIG or its local representatives will reimburse you USD1,000.
**Example is based on Visa Infinite credit card usage, for illustration purposes only.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made with a Maybank Visa Infinite or Visa Signature credit card.
- The policies are valid till 31 September 2022.
- This information is made available by AIG and its local representatives who is the insurer under the Program and neither Maybank nor Visa makes any representation or warranty about its completeness or accuracy. Please visit www.aig.com/visa/apac for full details of coverage terms, including disclaimers and exclusions, or contact AIG or its local representatives via email or phone number for any queries or information. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions/offers, coupons/vouchers and loyalty/privilege cards. Other terms and conditions apply.
*Claim limit: Visa Signature - USD200 per annum, Visa Infinite - USD1,000 per annum.
- Please visit www.aig.com/visa/apac for full details of coverage terms, including disclaimers and exclusions, or contact AIG or its local representatives via email or phone number for any queries or information.
- Click here for FAQ
- Click here for Visa Commercial Cards Purchase Protection FAQ
- Click here for Visa SME Cards Purchase Protection T&C
- Click here to make a claim: