Access your account details
- Check your account transaction history (last 60 days) and M2U Biz transaction history (last 30 days)
- View account statements, advice and notices, bills (TNB, Telekom, etc.), as well as card and loan statements
Make your payments
- Pay bills to your favourite payee or set up an automatic recurring payment
- View cheque status, stop cheque or request cheque book
- Pay up to 100 recipients through entries or by file upload
*Maximum transaction limit per submission for bulk payment (by entries) is RM250,000 with maximum 50 number of records
*Maximum transaction limit per submission for bulk payment (by file upload) is RM250,000 with maximum 100 number of records
- Make employee contributions to statutory bodies online easily such as KWSP (EPF), LHDN, PERKESO (for SOCSO) and EIS. Payment can be made using manual entries or file upload.
Local and overseas fund transfer
Local Fund Transfer
- Transfer to your own account or to your favourite 3rd party accounts
- Transfer to other banks with Interbank GIRO (IBG) or Instant Transfer, and add them as ‘Favourites’ for convenience
- Set up recurring fund transfer and enjoy the flexibility of cancelling your future transfer.
- Send money conveniently to anyone with mobile number, NRIC number, Army/Police ID or business registration number via DuitNow
*Maximum daily transaction limit for 3rd party and IBG transfer is RM50,000 with maximum 50 favourite accounts
Foreign Telegraphic Transfer (FTT) for Overseas Fund Transfer
- Enjoy preferential rates when you send money (min. RM10,000) to over 100 countries in 24 different currencies and save the transaction as ‘Favourite’ for convenience.
*Maximum daily transaction limit for FTT transfer is RM49,999 with maximum 40 favourite accounts
- Make placement and withdraw your eFixed Deposit
Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASNB)
- Make transfers to multiple ASNB accounts at one go with easy registration on Maybank2u Biz
Make the day-to-day banking of your business easier with M2U Biz. Check your eligibility to get started.
Click here for a list of step-by-step guides on how to use your M2U Biz.