- To meet requirements for working capital and capital expense (CAPEX) related to business
- Not for refinancing of existing credit facilities
70% guarantee on the approved financing amount by the Government of Malaysia
1.0 % per annum payable upfront
|Eligibility Criteria||Malaysian SMEs involved in export activities only.
• SME companies which are export oriented (with at least 50% of the turnover are for exports) and incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 with at least 51% shares held by Malaysian and shareholders’ fund below RM20.0 million.
|Overall Financing||• Rebate is limited to a total accumulated funding of RM1 billion for a period of 5 years.|
|Eligibility Period for Interest / Profit Rate Rebate||Up to 5 years from the date of first disbursement or until the facility is fully repaid / terminated / recall or terminated due to non-utilization of the facilities, whichever is earlier, not later than 31 December 2025.
• SMEs may obtain financing for a period exceeding 5 years, however there will be no payment of 2% rebate beyond the expiry of 5 years financing.
• Financing that turns non-performing loan will not be eligible for the 2% rebate. However, the 2% rebate will be reinstated in the current month of regularisation.
|Tax exemption||• The interest / profit rate rebate (subsidy) provided is tax exempted.|
|Payment Period||• The interest / profit rate rebate shall be made available for payment for a period of five (5) years commencing 1 June 2017 or upon full utilisation of the rebate funding, whichever is earlier|
Got a question? Call our Customer Care hotline at 1-300-88 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stimulating growth of Bumiputera-owned SMEs and entrepreneurs.
Assisting SMEs and SMIs in export and domestic oriented sectors.
Assisting entrepreneurs with viable projects but lacking collateral to obtain financing from Bank