- The e-voucher(s) cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the cardmembers.
- The e-voucher(s) cannot be used for any purchases previously made and will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying purchase has been made.
- The e-voucher(s) have no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered.
- Improper use of the e-voucher(s) by cardmembers including but not limited to publication or selling of the voucher is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
- Promotions and rewards are nonexchangeable for cash and non-replaceable.
- BookDoc reserves the right to cancel purchases made if it suspects the purchases to be fraudulent in nature.
- Promotions are not valid in conjunction with any other on-going promotions, packages offers, group purchases, discounts, privilege cards or vouchers.
- Maybank makes no representation as to the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose of the goods and/or service(s) provided by the healthcare professionals.
- Maybank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the healthcare packages purchased pursuant to the promotions.