Whether you need to finance your latest investment property purchase or re-finance your existing investment property in London, we offer competitive rates, flexible repayment options and cross-border lending where applicable.
To find out more about Maybank Home Financing options, email us at PrivateWealth@maybank.uk.com or speak to Mr Putra today at +447525856403
|Margin of Advance||Interest Rate|
|Up to 80%||Cost-of-fund +1.25% p.a.|
|Up to 60%||Cost-of-fund +1.00% p.a.|
This is a Non Free Moving Cost package i.e. costs pertaining to legal documentation, disbursements, valuation fees and other relevant costs will be borne by applicants.
Type of Facility
- Minimum loan: £100,000.00
- Maximum loan: £5,000,000.00
Opening of Rent Collection Account
- Borrower(s) shall open a Rent Collection Account with Maybank London branch.
- The net rental proceeds from the mortgage property will be assigned to this account and thereafter your housing loan repayment will be collected from this account.
- Maximum of
- 30 years tenure; or
- Age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
- All completed residential properties including under construction landed and non-landed properties (from Zones 1, 2 & 3 only)
- The remaining leasehold period shall not be less than 50 years, inclusive of the financing years.
- One (1) year from loan disbursement date.
- To finance the purchase of residential property for Buy to Let (BTL) only.
- To refinance existing loans from other banks provided the said property is used for BTL only.
- Age limit: Minimum - 18 years old; Maximum - 70 years old.
- HNW clients having existing relationship with Maybank Group. Call us to know on how to be part of Maybank HNW.
Margin of Financing
Fees & Charges
- £500.00 upon submission and £500.00 upon acceptance (both non-refundable).
Early Repayment Fee
- 3 months' notice or by paying 3 months interest in lieu of notice for part prepayment.
- 3% of the loan limit if the loan is redeemed within one (1) year from the date of disbursement.
Portfolio Landlords (if applicable)
Additional Information Required (for clients with more than 4 properties globally) **
- Customer's experience in BTL market - to provide documentary evidence.
- Business plan supporting merits of new borrowing(s).
- Documentation showing portfolio of properties and outstanding mortgages.
- Summary of asset and liabilities including tax liabilities for the existing property portfolio.
- Historical and future expected cash flows on the property to be declared to the Branch.
** Disclaimer: The interest rate for Portfolio Landlords differs from the above standard rate, which is subject to approval.
- Maybank appointed law firms.
- Maybank appointed valuers.