RHB Asian Income Fund ("The Fund") is a feeder fund under Income fund type. The Fund seeks to provide income and capital growth over the medium to long term by investing in Target Fund i.e. the Schroder Asian Income.
The Fund primarily invest in Asian equities (including real estate investment trusts) and Asian fixed income. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing at least 95% of the Fund's NAV in Target Fund i.e. the Schroder Asian Income and 2% - 5% of the Fund's NAV in liquid assets.
The Fund is launched on 5 June 2012 and distributed at Maybank's platform on 1 July 2016. The financial year of the Fund ends on 31 July every calendar year. The Fund Manager is RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the Trustee is HSBC Trustee Berhad.
- The fund is suitable for investors:
- seek income and capital growth over the medium to long term;
- have moderate risk appetite; and
- seek investment opportunities in the Asian region.
- Asset allocation as follows:
- At least 95% of NAV: Investments in the units of Schroder Asian Income;
- 2% - 5% of NAV: Investments in liquid assets including money market instruments and deposits with financial institutions
- Distribution declared (if any), on quarterly basis, will be automatically reinvested into the Unit Holders' accounts in the form of additional Units in the Fund at no cost.
- The benchmark is 50% MSCI AC Asia Pacific ex Japan Net (RM) 50% JP Morgan Asia Credit Index (SGD Hedged) (RM).
- The Sales Charge is up to 5.50% of investment amount.
- The repurchase charge is not imposed. No restrictions on frequency of repurchase.
- Transfer facility is allowed, with RM5.00 per transfer.
- Switching facility is allowed, with RM25.00 per switch. Minimum amount for a switch is RM1,000.
- Minimum units held is 100 units.
- The Annual Management fee is up to 1.80% of the NAV of the Fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.08% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, before deducting the Manager's and Trustee's fees for that particular day (excluding foreign custodian fee and charges).
- Minimum initial investment is RM1,000 and minimum additional investment is RM100.
- Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about RHB Asian Income Fund.