United Income Plus Fund ("The Fund") is categorized as a Balanced (Growth/Income) fund type. The Fund is launched on 13th September 2016 on Maybank platform. The financial year of the fund ends on 31st July every calendar year. The Fund Manager is UOB Asset Management (Malaysia) Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The fund aims to provide investors with income and capital appreciation over the medium to long term by investing in equities and fixed income securities.
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek an investment that provides income and capital appreciation;
- Have a moderate risk tolerance; and
- Want to have investment exposure in a diversified global market such as Asia, Europe and US.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- 0% - 30% of the Fund's NAV in equities and equity related securities (i.e. warrants); and
- 70%-100% of the Fund's NAV in fixed income securities, money market instruments and placement of Deposits with financial institutions.
- The Fund's income distribution is subject to the availability of income, and distribution will be paid on a quarterly basis.
- The Benchmark is 30% FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index and 70% 12 month fixed deposit rate by Malayan Banking Berhad
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is RM15.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge is NIL.
- Switching Fee is NIL. If a Unit Holder who originally purchased units of a fund with "sales charge" imposed and decides to switch into any other funds with "HIGHER sales charge" imposed, unit holder will be required to pay the difference of the sales charge ("differential sales charge") on the amount switched into that fund. The minimum switching amount is 1,000 Units and the amount switched must meet the minimum investment amount of the fund that a Unit Holder intends to switch into.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.50% per annum.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM15,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about United Income Plus Fund
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)
Download Fund Factsheet