Global Dividend ("The Fund") is a Wholesale Feeder Fund under Income & Growth fund type.
The Fund aims to provide income and long term capital growth by investing in the Target Fund (Fidelity Funds-Global Dividend Fund) which invests in global equities.
The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing a minimum of 95% of the Fund's NAV in the Fidelity Funds - Global Dividend Fund ("Target Fund") at all times. This implies that the Fund has a passive strategy. AmFunds Management Berhad may adopt temporary defensive strategy by maintaining a maximum of 100% in liquid asset/cash weightings that may be inconsistent with the Fund's principal investment and asset allocation strategy. This defensive strategy may be necessary to protect the Fund's investment in response to adverse market, economic, political, or any other conditions.
The Fund is launched on 11 April 2016, with an offer period of not more than 21 calendar days from the date of the Prospectus or such shorter period as determined by the Manager. The financial year of the Fund is on the 31st of July. The Fund Manager is AmFunds Management Berhad and the Trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad.
- The Fund is suitable for Sophisticated Investors who seek:
- regular income* and long term** capital growth on their investments; and
- investment exposure to global equities.
- Asset allocation as follows:
- A minimum of 95% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in the Target Fund; and
- Up to 5% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in cash and/or liquid assets.
- The Funds income distribution is broken as follows:
- MYR Classes
Subject to availability of income, distribution will be paid quarterly and can be in the form of cash (by telegraphic transfer) or units.
- Other Classes except for MYR Class
Subject to availability of income, distribution will be paid quarterly and will be reinvested into the respective Class.
- The benchmark is MSCI All Countries World Net Index.
- Sales charge per unit is up to 5.00% of the NAV per unit of the Fund.
- 2 Classes of funds will be available on Maybank's platform. They are MYR and USD Classes.
- There is no repurchase charge for this fund.
- Transfer fee Nil.
- Switching between funds managed.
- Base currency is US Dollars.
- Minimum units held is 5,000 units.
- Annual Management fee is 1.80%.
- Trustee Fee is 0.05% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges), accrued daily and payable monthly to the Trustee.
- Minimum initial investment is MYR5,000/USD5,000 and minimum additional investment is MYR5,000/USD5,000 the MYR and USD classes respectively.
- Minimum redemption amount is 5,000 units. Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Global Dividend USD and MYR Class.
Download Fund Factsheet (MYR)
Download Fund Factsheet (USD)
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)