Maybank Income Plus Fund 3 ("The Fund") is categorized as a money market wholesale fund (close ended) under the income fund type. The Fund is launched on 21st March 2016. The financial year of the Fund be on the commencement date of the fund, as this is a 1 year close ended fund.
The Fund Manager is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee is TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The funds objective is to provide return through investments in money market instruments and deposits.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 1.00 per unit.
- The fund is suitable for Qualified Investors who:
- Seek a target return higher than the benchmark; and
- Willing to lock-in their investment for 12 months.
- Asset Allocation is as follows:
- Up to 100% of the NAV will be invested either in deposits and/or money market instrument.
- The Fund's income distributions is subject to the availability of income, if any, income distribution which derived from the realized income and/or gain will be made within 30 days upon maturity of the Fund.
- The Benchmark is Maybank 12-month MYR fixed deposit rate
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 0.80% of the NAV per unit.
- Switching fee and transfer fee are not applicable (no switching and transfer facility for this fund).
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 50,000 units.
- The Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is 0.01% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a minimum of RM10,000 per annum with a maximum of RM120,000 per annum.
- Minimum initial investment is RM 50,000 and minimum additional investment is RM10,000.
- No restrictions on the minimum redemption amount. (Please take note that the minimum holdings requirement for the Fund is 50,000 units).
- Redemption charge per unit is as follows:
- 3% of the redemption amount. Redemption amount will be calculated based on net asset value ("NAV") per unit as at the next valuation point after the redemption application is accepted by Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase. However, if the total redemption amount for a Business Day exceeds 50% of the Fund's NAV, Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd reserves the right to pay the redemption proceeds to investor within thirty (30) days from the day redemption application is accepted.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our Client Advisors for more details about Maybank Income Plus Fund 3
Download Fund Factsheet