TA Dana Afif ("The Fund") is a Sukuk fund under income fund type.
The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing in a diversified portfolio. Its Sukuk investments varied from sovereign to quasi-sovereign and corporate (listed and unlisted). The Fund may maintain its investment in Sukuk within a minimum of 70% and up to maximum of 98% of the NAV and the balance of the Fund's NAV will be maintained in Islamic liquid assets.
The Fund is launched on 20 January 2016. The financial year of the Fund ends on 28th February every calendar year. The Fund Manager is TA Investment Management Berhad and the Trustee is Maybank Trustees Berhad. The Fund aims to provide regular income while maintaining capital stability over the medium to long term by investing in Sukuk portfolio.
- The fund is suitable for investors:
- Seek income over the medium to long term investment horizon; and
- Have moderate to high risk profile
- Asset allocation as follows:
- Minimum of 70% and up to maximum of 98% of the fund's Net Asset Value (NAV) in sukuk;
- Minimum 2% of the Fund's NAV in Islamic liquid assets.
- Distribution of income, if any, shall be on a semi-annual basis, subject to the availability of income.
- The benchmark is Maybank General Investment Account-I 1 month rate.
- Sales charge per Unit is up to 2.00% of the NAV per unit of the Fund.
- Transfer fee is RM5.00 per transfer on Unit Holders or such other amount as determined by the Manager.
- The repurchase charge is not imposed.
- Switching fee is not imposed, however, if the amount of sales charge of the Fund that the unit holder intends to switch into is more than the sales charge imposed by the Fund being switched from, then the difference in the sales charge between the 2 funds shall be borne by unit holder.
- Minimum units held is 500 units.
- The Annual Management fee is up to 1.20% of the NAV of the Fund.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, calculated on a daily basis subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum.
- Minimum initial investment is RM1,000 and minimum additional investment is RM100.
- There is no minimum redemption amount and no restrictions on the frequency of the redemption. Redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) calendar days from the date of redemption request is received by the Manager.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days commencing from the date the application of investment received by the Manager. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about TA Dana Afif Fund.
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)
Download Fund Factsheet