Eastspring Investments Target Income Fund 4 is categorised as a bond fund (close ended) under the income fund type. It was launched on 23 August 2015 (available on Maybank's platform on 1 September 2015). The financial year of the fund ends on 30th September every calendar year. The Fund Manager is Eastspring Investments Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustee Malaysia Berhad. The funds objective is to provide regular income during the tenure of the fund.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM1.00 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek regular income distribution
- Have 5 years investment horizon; and
- Have a moderate risk tolerence
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum 70% of the fund's NAV will be invested in local and/or foreign bonds. Not more than 40% of the fund's NAV may be invested either in non-rated bonds and/or bonds rated below investment grade by RAM, MARC, Standard & Poor's, Moody's, Fitch or other rating by other rating agencies.
- Up to 30% of the fund's NAV may be invested in liquid assets including money market instruments and deposits with financial institution.
- The fund's income distribution is not guaranteed. Distribution of income, if any, will be declared annually.
- The Benchmark is 5 year Maybank fixed deposit rate.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit
- Transfer fee is nil.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is 3.00%of NAV per unit.
- Switching Fee is not applicable (no switching facility for this fund).
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is Nil.
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of the Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Eastspring Investments Target Income Fund 4.
Download Fund Factsheet