Maybank Bluewaterz Total Return Fund is Wholesale (feeder / fixed income) fund under Growth fund type. The Fund aims to achieve long term consistent positive returns by investing in Maybank Bluewaterz Total Return Bond Fund - Class B ("Target Fund").
The Fund will be investing between 95% - 98% of its NAV in the Target Fund and between 2% - 5% of the Fund's NAV in Liquid Assets.
The Fund is launched on Maybank's platform on 24 July 2015.
The financial year of the Fund ends on 31 December every calendar year.
The Fund Manager is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee is SCBMB Trustee Berhad.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is RM1.00 per unit.
- The Fund is suitable for Qualified Investors who:
- Seek consistent positive returns in the long-term;
- Willing to tolerate the risk associated with investing in fixed income securities via a collective investment scheme, i.e. the Target Fund; and
- With a long term investment horizon.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- between 95% - 98% of its NAV in the Target Fund; and
- between 2% - 5% of the Fund's NAV in Liquid Assets.
- The Fund is not expected to distribute income. However, incidental distribution can be declared whenever appropriate. The source of income, if any, for the purpose of distribution shall be derived from the realized income and/or gain.
- Sales Charge per unit is up to 3.00% of the NAV per unit.
- Switching and transfer facility is not applicable.
- The Redemption Charge is Nil.
- The annual management fee is 1.80% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund.
- Trustee fee is up to 0.018% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum fee of RM6,000.00 per annum.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 20,000 units.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM20,000.
- Minimum additional investment is RM5,000.
- There is no restriction on the minimum redemption for the Fund.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Maybank Bluewaterz Total Return Fund.