AMB Shariah Value Plus Fund ("The Fund") is categorized as an Equity (Growth) fund type. The Fund is launched on 16th June 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 31st May every calendar year.
This fund will be offered in three classes, Class A-MYR, Class B-JPY, Class B-SGD, Class B-USD for retail investors and Class C MYR for institutional investors. The Fund Manager is Amanah Mutual Berhad and the trustee is CIMB Islamic Trustee Berhad. The fund aims to provide investors with capital growth through investment in Shariah compliant securities that are trading at a discount to their intrinsic values.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit for MYR Class, JPY 10000 per unit for JPY Class, SGD 0.50 per unit for SGD Class and USD 1.00 per unit for USD Class.
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek to have capital growth through investments in Shariah compliant securities;
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon; and
- High risk tolerance.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 70% to max 98% in Shariah compliant equities and equity related securities.
- Minimum of 2% in Islamic deposits and/or Shariah compliant money market instruments.
- It is not the main objective of the Fund to distribute income as the main focus of the Fund is to secure capital growth in line with the performance of the Fund's benchmark.
- The Benchmark is 8% growth of NAV per annum, compounded over the long term.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer fee is RM25.00 per transfer for MYR Class, JPY1000 per transfer for JPY Class, SGD25 per transfer for SGD Class and USD25 per transfer for USD Class.
- The Repurchase Charge is nil.
- Switching Fee of RM25.00 for MYR Class, JPY1000 for JPY Class, SGD25 for SGD Class and USD25 for USD Class.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 100 units for Class A-MYR, Class C-MYR, Class B-JPY and Class B-USD. The minimum balance of investment for Class B-JPY is 1 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.50% per annum for Class A and 1.30% for Class C.
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of The Fund.
- Minimum Initial Investment is RM500 for Class A-MYR, RM1,000,000 for Class C-MYR, JPY200 000 for Class B-JPY, SGD500 for Class B-SGD and USD500 for Class B-USD.
- Minimum additional investment is RM 100 for Class A-MYR, RM5,000 for Class C-MYR, JPY100 000 for Class B-JPY, SGD100 for Class B-SGD and USD100 for Class B-USD.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about AMB Shariah Value Plus Fund
Download Fund Factsheet
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)