Maybank BOSERA Greater China ASEAN Equity - I Fund ("The Fund") is categorized as a equity Shariah fund under the growth fund type. The Fund will be available in 3 classes, Class A MYR for Retail investors, Class B USD for Retail Investors & Class C USD for Institutional Investors.
The Fund is launched on 27th April 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 30th April every calendar year. The Fund Manager is Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd and the trustee is SCBMB Trustee Berhad.
The funds objective is to achieve capital growth over the long term by investing in Shariah compliant shares and/or Shariah complaint securities equivalent to shares. Initial offer period is from 27th April 2015 to 15th May 2015. As the fund is an open ended fund, the distribution will continue after the Initial offer period.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is as follows:
- MYR 1.00 per unit for Class A MYR
- USD 1.00 per unit for Class B USD
- USD 1.00 per unit for Class C USD
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Wish to gain exposure to the Greater China and ASEAN Markets;
- Seek Capital Growth through a Shariah compliant fund;
- Have a long term investment horizon.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Between 70% - 98% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Shariah compliant shares and/or other Shariah compliant securities equivalent to shares.
- Between 2% - 30% of the fund's NAV will be invested in Islamic liquid assets including Islamic money market instruments and placement in Islamic Deposit.
- Distribution of income, if any, is incidental and will be made from the realised income of the fund.
- The Benchmark is 35% MSCI China Islamic Index +15% MSCI Hong Kong Islamic Index + 50% MSCI South East Asia Islamic Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.00% of the NAV per unit for Class A and Class B. There is no sales charge for Class C
- Transfer fee is RM10.00 for Class A, USD10.00 for Class B & C per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge is not imposed.
- Switching Fee is Not Applicable as switching is not allowed.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 units for Class A & B and 100,000 units for Class C.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.80% of the funds NAV for class A, 1.50% for class B and 0.75% for class C.
- Trustee Fee is 0.05% per annum of the NAV of The Fund, subject to a maximum fee of RM150,000 per annum.
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 for class A, USD 1,000 for class B and USD 1,000,000 for class C and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100 for class A, USD 100 for Class B and USD 10,000 for class C.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Maybank BOSERA Greater China ASEAN Equity - I Fund Class A, Class B & Class C.
Download Fund Factsheet (MYR)
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)