United Bond & Equity Strategic Trust ("The Fund") is categorized as a Balanced (Growth/Income) fund type. The fund is launched on 3rd March 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 30 March every calendar year. The Fund Manager is UOB Asset Management (Malaysia) Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The fund aims to provide investors with income and capital appreciation over the medium to long term by investing in equities and fixed income securities.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek an investment that provides income and capital appreciation;
- Have a moderate risk tolerance; and
- Want to have investment exposure in Malaysia and to a lesser extent in the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- 40% - 60% of the Fund’s NAV in equity related securities (i.e. warrants); and
- 40% - 60% of the Fund’s NAV in fixed income securities, money market instruments and placement of Deposits with financial institutions.
- The Fund’s income distribution is subject to availability of income, and may be declared at least once a year.
- The Benchmark is 50% FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index and 50% RAM Quantshop Medium MGS Index.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.00% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer fee is RM 15.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase is NIL.
- Switching Fee is as per the prospectus under Section 5.9, Switching Facility.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 1,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.50% per annum.
- Trustee Fee is 0.07% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM15,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about United Bond & Equity Strategic Trust.