Hwang ASEAN Flexi Fund ("The Fund") is categorized as a Mixed Asset (Growth/Income) fund type. The fund is launched on 3 March 2015. The financial year of the fund ends on 30 November every calendar year. The Fund Manager is Affin Hwang Asset Management Berhad and the trustee is Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The fund aims to provide investors with capital appreciation and regular income over the medium to long term period.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 0.50 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who:
- Are bias towards capital growth on investments with income as a secondary focus;
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon; and
- High risk tolerance
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- Minimum of 0% to a maximum of 98% of the Fund's NAV will be invested Equities.
- Minimum of 2% to a maximum of 100% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in Fixed Income instruments.
- The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of The Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund will provide distribution on an annual basis.
- The Benchmark is 50% FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index (for equity) + 50% JACI Investment Grade Index (for Fixed Income).
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 5.50% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer fee is RM 5.00 per transfer.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is as follows:
- 1.0%of initial offer price or NAV per unit for any repurchase request of Units within the first six (6) months from the date of investment by unit holders.
- Switching Fee of up to 1% of the NAV per unit will be charged within the first 6 months from the date of Investment.
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 2,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is 1.8% per annum.
- Trustee Fee is 0.06% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM12,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 1,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 100.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about Hwang ASEAN Flexi Fund
Download Fund Factsheet
Download Prospectus / Info Memorandum
Download Product Highlights Sheet (PHS)