AmIncome Regular 2 ("The Fund") is categorized as a bond fund (close ended) under the income fund type. The fund is launched on 9 February 2015 (available on Maybank's platform on 2 March 2015). The financial year of the fund ends on 31 January every calendar year. The Fund Manager is Aminvestment Services Berhad and the trustee is TMF Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad. The fund aims to regular income through investments predominantly in bonds.
- Offer Price during the Initial Offer Period is MYR 1.00 per unit
- The fund is suitable for investors who seek:
- An investment that provides regular income;
- Have two (2) years investment horizon; and
- Have a potential higher return than Ambank (M) Berhad 12 months conventional fixed deposit rate.
- Asset Allocation as follow:
- A minimum of 95% of the Funds'a NAV in fixed income instruments and Structured Products, where a maximum of 30% of the Fund's NAV may be invested in Structured Products and/or unrated fixed income instruments.
- A minimum of 1% in liquid assets.
- The Fund's income distributions are non-guaranteed and subject to the continuing abilities of the issuers' of THE Fund's investments to meet their respective outstanding obligations. Depending on the level of income The Fund generates, The Fund will provide distribution on an annual basis.
- The Benchmark is AmBank (M) Berhad 12 months conventional fixed deposit rate.
- Sales Charge per Unit is up to 2.00% of the NAV per unit.
- Transfer fee is NIL.
- The Repurchase Charge per unit is as follows:
- 3.0% of NAV per unit of the Fund if redeemed anytime before the Maturity Date.
- NIL at maturity date
- Switching Fee is not applicable (no switching facility for this fund)
- Minimum Balance of Investment is 5,000 unit.
- The Annual Management fee is NIL.
- Trustee Fee is 0.08% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM10,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
- Minimum Initial Investment is MYR 5,000 and Minimum Additional Investment is RM 5,000.
- Redemption Period, redemption monies to be paid within ten (10) days after receipt by the Manager of the request to repurchase.
- Cooling off period, unit holders may exercise cooling-off rights within six (6) business days of making the investment. This is however, only available on your first investment with the Manager.
Note: Please refer to our nearest branch for more details about AmIncome Regular 2.
Download Fund Factsheet